Novato, CA | Acquired in 2003
The Villas at Hamilton developed by Bristol in 2000, is an historical preservation project consisting of 128 senior affordable apartments. The 3 historically significant buildings were originally built in the 1920’s by the United States Air force and served as airmen’s barracks at Hamilton Air force Base. The base was closed in 1976, and was transferred to the Navy until it was sold in the late 1980’s to a private developer for reuse. Today Hamilton is a thriving master planned community located 25 miles north of San Francisco in the City of Novato, Marin County. The re-development began in 1989 and consists of single family, office, retail, multi-family and parks/recreation.
Surrounded by elaborate custom homes, the Villas at Hamilton are located in the most highly desirable area of Novato. These historic buildings have undergone an extensive historical renovation to provide a world of affordable housing to those 55 and better.
|Development Type||Historical Renovation|