904 NW 21st Ave, Portland, OR | 17 Units | Acquired in 2003
In 1929 Rex Manor was completed and stands today as a quaint example of Italianate architecture in Northwest Portland. Rich vintage brick is ornamented with such detail as scalloped medallions, ornate wrought iron, and a recessed arched entry complete with vintage tile flooring. In addition to these features, it is one of the few buildings in Northwest Portland to feature garages for parking.
Located on the street that has fast become Portland’s Restaurant Row, it sits in the neighborhood of cafes and bistros that span a variety of international fares.