629 St. Helens Ave. S, Tacoma, WA | 46 Units | Acquired in 2001
In 1904, George W. Bullard designed and built this Swiss chalet style masterpiece. Known throughout the Tacoma area as “Swiss Building”, the Webster’s charm and character is abundant. It is included in the Tacoma Register of Historic Places and features a gothic Tudor entry with rich dark wood accents and a huge picture window overlooking Commencement Bay. With the chic Opera Alley at its doorstep and just a short walk to the new light rail, The Webster is the ultimate solution for all urban lifestyles.