2160 West Burnside Street, Portland, OR | 4,244 Sq. Ft. | Acquired in 2007
The Hamilton Building is on the National Register of Historic Properties. Built in 1915, it is located in a highly desirable area of West Portland near the well known NW 23rd shopping district less than 1 mile from access to Interstates 84 and 5 as well as Highway 26.
In 2007 extensive renovation was performed, taking the structure back to its shell and updating every feature to include plumbing, electrical, windows, roof, landscaping and all interior and exterior surfaces.